Friday, January 16, 2009

"All-American"




Being the only American in the bureau is definitely paying off...especially when we're preparing for the most historic Inauguration ever! One of the top guys, John Mwendwa, asked me to prepare a 4 minute feature on how Obama won the presidency. Of course it's an honor and a privilege!

But wait...there's more...

I'm also told by my producer, Patrick Mwangi, that I'll be moderating a panel about US-Kenya relations with some political experts.

One more thing...I'll be celebrating with the US Embassy as Barack Obama is being sworn in. Ironic, right?! So I'm in store for a busy and exciting day...I can hardly wait!

Oh and in case you didn't notice, I'm having a ball out here! Had my first taste of Kenyan night life on the first week and these folks can party!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment