Sunday, February 8, 2009

Are you ready for some football?!



No, not that kind!



But as America settles from the excitement of the Super Bowl last week, I was enjoying a different game.



Today I shadowed John Githinji, one of the Sports reporters.



From the moment we got there, he knew exactly what shots he wanted and how the report was going to go. It'll be part of a 30-minute sports bulletin to be aired tonight.



The fans' passion for the game was amazing! Even though they are completely gated away from the field, they acted as if they were right there in the game.

This takes me back to the Blue Demon Basketball days...crowding on the buses leaving campus, donning the school colors and screaming to the top of our lungs when one of our guys hit a 3-pointer!

By the way, my adviser Joe Matthewson is out here to check up on me, find out how things going, etc. We'll have dinner in a few minutes and I'll catch him up on how I am progressing. Lucky for me I know him already...he taught me business news a couple of quarters ago.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment